Melbourne cafes with free wifi, great coffee, and friendly service
One of the perks of working as a creative business person, artist, or entrepreneur is being able to call the shots. You can work alone, carving your own schedule and work habits. But sometimes it’s nice to work somewhere else with people around you. It’s not particularly easy to find Melbourne cafes with free wifi.
I recently discovered this great list of Melbourne cafes with free wifi, put together by Broadsheet Melbourne. This inspired me to share my local favourites.
These cafes do great coffee, have free wifi, and their service is accompanied by genuine, friendly smiles – the perfect combination for building in a dose of social contact to your work day.
My favourite Melbourne cafes to work in:
- Boundary Espresso, 107 Plenty Rd, Preston, 3072
- Sookie La La, 593 High St, Northcote, 3070
- Dench Bakers, 109 Scotchmer St, Fitzroy North, 3068
- Penny Farthing Espresso, 206 High St, Northcote, 3070
- Palomino Cafe, 236 High St, Northcote, 3070
- True North Cafe, 2a Munro St, Coburg, 3058
- Jerry Joy Cafe, 128 Mansfield St, Thornbury, 3071
More Melbourne cafes with free wifi, recommended by readers:
- STREAT, 5 McKillop St, Melbourne, 3000 – recommended by Thatch
- Little Somethin’ Somethin’, 561/563 Church St, Richmond, 3121 – recommended by Spaces
- Mammoth, 736 Malvern Rd, Armadale, 314 – recommended by Spaces
- Tall Timber, 60 Commercial Rd, Prahran, 3181 – recommended by Spaces
- Drugstore Expresso, 194 Toorak Rd, South Yarra, 3141 – recommended by Spaces
- Hobba, 428 Malvern Rd, Prahran, 3181 – recommended by Spaces
Have you tried working at cafes? Got any favourites to add to this list? I’d love to hear your suggestions!